Fantasy books are everything to me, so I was very excited to write this post. Here are my top five favourite science fiction and fantasy books.
1. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
This book will always be on my favourites list no matter what.
2. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
The most unique YA fantasy book I’ve ever read in my life and characters I’ll never be able to forget.
3. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
An amazing conclusion to one of my favourite series of all time.
4. Truthwitch by Susan Denard
Where has this book been all my life, or should I say this world?
5. Empress of a Thousand Skies by Rhoda Belleza
Space adventures are my new favourite thing.
Top 5 Wednesday is a Goodreads group for book reviewers or just anyone who loves to read and wants to talk about it. For a list of topics or if you would like to join the group, follow this link: Top 5 Wednesday